Measurement is the key to knowledge,
Flaws in the production process could have tremendous effects on the quality of pipe coating. Testing is essential to maintain high standards and assure quality. Selmers provides a wide scope of Quality Control (QC) equipment.
Global Services is the central coordinator for all your field services, maintenance and spare parts requests. Our professionals are available to support you anytime, anywhere in the world. Trained staff and optimized production with our broad program of training courses.
We care about our partners and their high quality pipe blasting, coating and handling equipment and process lines. To keep up the high standards Selmers provides a wide variety of Selmers QC equipment. Please take a look at the essential quality check equipment below or contact us for further information.
- Training courses available for QC equipment
- Selmers’ design, high quality
- Accurate and consistent
- Compatible and easy to operate
Peeling Resistance Tester
The latest Selmers Peeling Resistance Tester is essential in a pipe coating QC lab. It can be used to perform a peel strength test of extruded coatings according to various pipe coating standards, such as DIN 30670 and 30678, ISO 21809-1 and NFA 49-711. The test measures the force required to peel off coating from a pipe at a constant pull rate.
- Highly accurate peeling speed and force
- Automatically generated reports on tablet
- Mobile and wireless
- Transfer data by USB, LAN or Wi-Fi to .xml format
Cathodic Disbondment Tester
The Selmers Cathodic Disbonding Tester is designed to test the resistance of the coating against disbonding, while the coating is subjected to electrical stress in a highly conductive, alkaline electrolyte. It is possible to run up to 8 tests simultaneously according to ASTM G8 and is also suitable for most other standards, like NACE RP0394, DIN 30670, DIN 30678, NF A 49-711, ASTM G42, ASTM G95 and others upon request.
- Long life platinum wire electrodes
- Data export in .csv format
- Automatic correction for testing at different temperatures
- Automatic correction for testing with different reference electrodes