Selmers Plant Management System,
Processing plants are facing a lot of global competition, environmental regulations, increasing energy costs and tighter product specifications, and still aiming to achieve operational excellence and optimizing the costs.
It all starts with the desire to improve. Second step is to make choices, because you cannot implement all digital possibilities at the same time. Selmers helps you to select those changes that yield the most returns. This prevents mistakes and you do not have to reinvent the digital wheel.
Our platform helps businesses to optimize and automate the operational production processes. Our platform catalyzes achieving operational excellence by bringing together data solutions for Process, Maintenance and QHSE. These three key elements are brought together within our Selmers Plant Management System.
- Optimized production through data insight
- Structured integration of the 3 key elements of operational excellence
- Maximize uptime with a high level of maintenance
- Make the transition from reactive to predictive maintenance
- Create a Safe, Healthy & Controlled work environment
New economic challenges in the era of global economy are transforming the process industrial environment. Integration of processes, people and organizations is necessary to build on the strengths of each one and optimize performance.
- Profitability increase (maximize feed, yield, etc.)
- Increased plant stability and flexibility
- Reduced variability around set-points
- Operation of processes closer to constraints and optimum operating targets
Predictive maintenance will play a very important role in the future. It is therefore a promising maintenance concept that every company in the field of “maintenance” should be working on.
Predictive maintenance, sometimes also condition-based maintenance, is a strategic part in the management of many large companies. And they have control over the complexity of predictive maintenance.
- Registration of item data
- Flexible arrangement of maintenance schedules
- Various input screens for recording faults with integration to the PMS application
- Capture different types of documents (pdf, xls, doc) per object
- Complete work order management, including the possibility of registering hours and costs
How can you take a systemic approach to identify hazards so that accidents and injuries can be avoided that seem to be software related? This isn’t a walk in the park by any means, the poor conditions you need to audit can be extremely challenging dangerous and you need to be alert about where you are walking into. How can you ensure that equipment comply with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes?
- Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure they meet safety requirements due to data input
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment based on historic events
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various industrial control mechanisms by documented software
- Ensure that equipment complies with health and safety regulations, especially after an inspection that required changes
We have combined our 50 years of process and project knowledge with the thriving innovation of automation. Over the last 5 years, we have developed a new industrial software infrastructure that links your machines in a structured way so that consistent insight can be gained into what is actually happening in the factory and processes can be optimized faster.
Over the years the program has been adapted to the specific requirements of clients that want efficiently maintain objects of every kind or size. Our latest version, has various application options and integration with the Selmers Plant Management System, which means it offers many advantages for every technical service.
With the help of the safety tools, the training of safety knowledge and competences can be embedded in a structural way in the Selmers Plant Management System. Employees are offered the required information in short modules that are relevant to a specific situation or location.