Selmers Cathodic Disbonding Tester
The Selmers Cathodic Disbonding Tester is designed to test the resistance of the coating against disbonding, whilst the coating is subjected to electrical stress in a highly conductive, alkaline electrolyte.
The CD-tester is designed to test the coating according to ASTM G8 and is also suitable for most standards for example NACE RP0394, DIN 30670, DIN 30678, NF A 49-711, ASTM G42, ASTM G95 and more upon request.
- Up to 8 tests simultaneously
- Operating system with touch screen
- Data export in *.csv format for easy view in MS Excel and other standard programs
- Data connections with USB 2.0 and RJ-45 LAN connection
- Web interface for remote view of live measurements
- Test leads
- Platinum anodes
- Reference electrodes (Ag/AgCl)
- Voltage and current measurements accuracy better than 0,01%
- Long life platinum wire electrodes (other types may be used as well, depending on applied standard)
- Updateable operation system for future standards
- Automatic correction for testing at different temperatures
- Automatic correction for testing with different reference electrodes