From line-up to pipeline rehabilitation
In addition to the stationary coating plants, Selmers also provides field equipment for:
- line-up and multi-jointing equipment for pipe spool bases
- coating of pipe joints after welding
- internal lining of pipes and pipe joints
- pipeline rehabilitation projects
From joint coating to rehabilitation work
The Selmers product range includes:
- coal tar / bitumen enamel heating kettles and application equipment (rehabilitation work)
- tape wrapping machines (for joint coatings)
- line blasters (rehabilitation)
- liquid coating machines (rehabilitation work / joint coating)
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating machines (joint coating)
- on-site cement and liquid epoxy lining machines
Total solution supply
Depending on the diameter of the pipe, this equipment is either self-propelled or handled by a side boom. Selmers can also provide the auxiliary equipment, such as power generators, air compressors, induction heaters, and so on, as part of a total solution.
More information about our field equipment?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for your specific enquiries.